[Nfbf-l] Subject: Re: Important: Submitted for your Approval —ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

Cathy Koyanagi cakoyanagi at samobile.net
Fri May 25 04:10:50 UTC 2012

I know of many who belong toboth organizations.
It is about the mission statement.  It is about one community.  I could
name many of those in both organizations and some who have been chairs
in NFB.   I believe there is more strength in joint efforts.  And there
are wonderful people in both organizations!
Cathy-Alice