[Nfbf-l] Happy memorial day to my friends and fellow veterans!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:14:49 UTC 2012

Hello my fellow friends and Veterans's. I want to wish all of you a very Happy Memorial Day weekend. May all of you have time to reflect on many memories, enjoy friends and family and pray for those that we have lost while defending our freedoms and those that have and are serving to continue the fight for the fallen ones  that kept us free up to now! Your friend in the cause, Kirk
Kirk Harmon
DA V national blind chapter
Life member

BVA/FRG
Life member

NFB & FCB
member
" A smile can change a persons life, try it sometime!"