[Nfbf-l] Latest special from Norwegian Cruise Lines so get read to book ...

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 17:44:41 UTC 2012

Good morning Leaders of the NFB of Florida:
Please get this  information out to your chapter members and also to your
friends and family that  would like to sail with us during the 2014 State
Convention.
Remember you  must book through me.
If you want to call ahead and give me all your  information, I can book it
for you during the special week.
I do not want to  confuse anyone. You can book your cruise anytime between
now and 10/1/2013, but  a few things if you wait until the last minute:
1.  If you wait until  the last minute to book you will not be able to do a
payment plan.2.  You  will not qualify for the extras which might not be
available  then.
Okay here it is the special from Norwegian  Cruise Lines.
Dates to book for the Cruise for the extras   11/21-11/27/2012
Extra on board credit up to $250 per stateroom not per  person, if you are
a latitudes member, which means you have sailed with  Norwegian before, you
may also qualify for other specials as well.
Please do  not wait until the last minute to book this.
Call me  today, give me your names of all people traveling, given names and
not Joe if it  is Joseph, dates of birth for everyone, addresses, credit
card  information.
That is the easiest way to do it.
You do not need a passport  to book the trip, but you will need the
passport to go on the trip.
Also,  please let your people know, I am blind and also a member, I am
getting people  telling me, I have questions I am blind. (Rofl) Well so am I.
Have a great  Thanksgiving to you all from Nelson (my husband and my best
friend), and my  little boy, Maxx (The best guide dog in the world), and now
new blogger, yes, I  have taught Maxx to type, he is so smart.  LOL
NOT, if anyone is  interested, I do have a blog
www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com and anyone can  subscribe to get the latest and greatest
information. I wanted to change it up a  little bit, getting boring, and got the idea
from my guide dog school talk list,  that we have dog chat sometimes, so now
whenever Maxx goes on a trip with me, I  type as though Maxx was writing it.
 As a guide dog might type  it.
People like it.
FYI, I may or may not bring my dog haven't decided  yet, I want to be able
to focus on our group.
Also, I could use some help  here if any of your gadget people would know
the answer. I am always looking for  a walkie talkie kind of gadget that is
not expensive, and doesn't have to worry  about it needing wifi or something,
that way I can communicate on the cruise  with you guys if I am not in an
area and you need something from me.
Just a  thought.
Thanks in advance.
Your sister in the NFB

Disabled  Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent  Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012  Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and  proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a year  round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and other  resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November 6, 2013  and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of my  earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for couples  or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per booking will  go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member of the  NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.
Nfbf-l mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org