[Nfbf-l] NEWSLINE COMMITTEE

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 22:04:51 UTC 2012

I was asked on behalf of Carrie Zubillaga to send to the list; especially to the NEWSLINE committee members. Carrie has been dealing with some medical issues for the last couple months which have included a breast cancer scare. She asked me to let you know that the latest biopsy report shows no cancer. The surgeon does want to watch the situation and do another biopsy of the surrounding tissue as a precautionary measure in a couple months. She and Al are doing well and relieved as are the rest of us in the chapter. I apologize if you get too many messages. I was not sure who is on the Newsline committee now and how they can be reached.
Judy Hamilton
Chapter Secretary