[Nfbf-l] Fwd: FW: You are invited to attend!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 14:04:47 UTC 2012

Please attend and learn more about the only Blind Rehabilitation  Center
in Central Florida providing life saving services to the blind free  of
charge. They are amazing as I know personally. I am a  graduate
of this wonderful place.
Dwight
Thursday, September 20th
7:30 a.m. - Coffee  and Networking
8:00 a.m. - Program begins  promptly

@
Holy Trinity Greek  Orthodox Church
1217 Trinity Woods  Lane
Maitland, FL 32751

The  Eye-Opener Breakfast is an opportunity to learn more about the
important work  we do in our community.  You will enjoy a free continental
breakfast  accompanied by an educational and inspirational program featuring local
people  who received the hope and help they needed at Lighthouse Central
Florida.  This is a fundraising event, though there is no maximum or  minimum
gift.

If you are interested in  attending please contact Sarah Gantt at
407-898-2483 x 235 or _sgantt at lcf-fl.org_ (mailto:sgantt at lcf-fl.org) .

Directions  to Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church:
**Traveling I-4 East (From Downtown and South  Orlando):
Take the first Maitland Exit (90A); immediate right off of the exit  onto
Sandspur Ramp. Right onto Sandspur Road. Right onto Wymore. Approximately
1/2 mile straight ahead (at intersection of Oranole and  Wymore).

**Traveling I-4 West (From North  Orlando):
Altamonte Springs Exit; right off exit. First left onto Wymore.
Approximately 3/4 mile on left after overpass.
Signage: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church & Reception  Center

Dwight D.  Sayer
Community Relations  Manager
MV Transportation,  Inc.
259 Regal Downs  Circle