[Nfbf-l] Hello

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 14 00:48:06 UTC 2012

I have the demo version of JAWS 13, mainly because I am too broke to
purchase the real version.  This does seem to support Windows 7.
There are things I don't like about Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail.  For
example, I don't appear to see an address book like you would have with
Outlook Express.  I'm probably missing something very obvious but I don't
think so.  Also, I don't seem able to download certain games, such as Jim
Kitchen's monopoly, that I so enjoyed playing.  I would stick with XP as
long as you possibly can because 7 is a bear.  On a more positive note, I
thank you for welcoming me back to the list.  Debby, I miss you too, but I'm
glad to be back in touch.  Weather here in northern Maine has been
absolutely gorgeous and today was pushing 80 degrees, but without that
crushing humidity.  We've had some days with brisk chilly winds, reminding
us that fall is here, but I kind of like windy, cool weather.  I am also
getting acquainted with the Maine affiliate.
Mark