[Nfbf-l] Windows 7

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 15 02:54:56 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.  I have a couple of questions.  Do any of you have Windows 7 and if so, do you have any of the Kitchensinc text to speech games?  I am trying to access monopoly and I’m not being successful.  I believe I did everything Jim Kitchen, the creator of the games, told me might work, but I can’t seem to get out of these crazy loops that take me nowhere.  Also, someone just tried to send me an attachment and again I don’t seem to access it.  Who created this crazy program and what on earth were they thinking?  They certainly didn’t have blind people, or normal people in general, I suspect, in mind.  Anyway, I’ll stop ranting now, but if you don’t have it, please think twice.

Mark