[Nfbf-l] my thoughts on Z Captcha

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 17 14:26:47 UTC 2012

I agree with both of you.  The ones I saw when I was trying to work with a
hotmail address last week and figure out the security words were terrible.
Even a sighted representative from Time Warner, who was trying his best to
help me over the phone, did not appear to like them at all.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.