[Nfbf-l] 2012-04 Dining in the Dark Resolution Info

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 17 18:49:09 UTC 2012

Thank you as well, Toni.  Like I said, I stand corrected and I see more and
more the need for me to do that.  Thank you for taking the time to read my
response as well.  Sounds like good things can come out of this if it's done
right, as you guys seem to have proven.  Take care.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.