[Nfbf-l] 2012-04 Dining in the Dark Resolution Info

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 18 00:41:10 UTC 2012

Thank you, Pat.  I very much appreciate that, and it does sound like there
were some strong opinions on both sides of this issue, as I suspect there
will continue to be.  But I will keep an open mind, and will continue to
take in more information from people who have organized and participated in
these events.  Again, thank you.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.