[Nfbf-l] Job Searching

Jermesa Lee lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 02:49:22 UTC 2012

Greetings,
For those in the Tampa Area, I can certainly use your help!

I am currently searching for a part-time job. I would love something related to my field of study, which is Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, but at this point anything will be of use. I need the experience for my resume and can use the extra funds; for all my previous experiences are out dated and were volunteer positions.

I ask that you please keep me in mind if any information pertaining to job openings come across your path. I would be most appreciative!

I thank you in advance!

God Bless,
Jermesa Lee
All Things Are Possible Program Inc.,Director
Florida Association of Blind Students, President