[Nfbf-l] 2012-04 Dining in the Dark Resolution Info

Joe and Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 23 14:14:32 UTC 2012

Dear Carolyn:

You made a very valid point.  I admire the work you do and appreciate you
informing us of details of your Dining in the Dark event. You have gone the
extra mile and are a strong advocate for the blind community by uniting both
the blind and sighted in this outstanding program.

Keep up the good work!

With Sincerity,

Kitty King