[Nfbf-l] Test

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 23 23:21:16 UTC 2012

Thank you, Tinetta.  I was over in the control panel trying to figure out
how to fix a problem with email and I was afraid I might have caused a
problem, and I came back to Live Mail and found 3 messages in my junk email
messages that I thought would have landed in my inbox.  Speaking of this
problem, I am trying to figure out why if I want to email someone directly
from an email message, let's say, for example, there is a link to their
email address in the message which should allow me to jump directly to the
address, I get these messages that say the default mail client is not set up
properly, or program has no file associated with it, please install one.  I
go into default programs in the control panel, but I'm not sure what to do
from there.  Thanks.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.