[Nfbf-l] Applebee's Dining To Donate Wednesday September 26, 2012

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:01:04 UTC 2012

Judy,
I am glad your chapter is doing this fundraiser!

Many locations, resturants will do this fundraiser for a chapter. West Side
Elementry has one very two or three months at Bob Evens. I know that CVI
had one lasting a month at Uno's prior to its closing. Johnny's Rockets,
Bob Evens, Applebee's, Tijuana Flats to name a few. Even if you only make
$50.00, it does not cost much to get this type of fundraiser to work for
you. You need to have people power. A flyer has to be turned in when the
bill is paid. Some locations will allow a group to set up a table outside
the resturant to pass out these flyers othes will not.

Just thought I would pass out more info on this type of fundraiser!
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward