[Nfbf-l] JAWS

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 25 18:58:58 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.  I know this might sound trivial, but yesterday I said good-bye to the demo mode of JAWS and am now using the full version of JAWS 13.  This is the first time in a couple of years I have used a full version, for financial reasons, and I got used to it.  But I will tell you, the difference between the full version and the demo version is like the difference between an undercooked baked potato with nothing on it and a well-baked potato loaded with butter, sour cream and chives.  I spent $895 but I think it will be well worth it.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.