[Nfbf-l] Please Check out on snopes.com : Off topic/ PoliticalOpinion

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 00:00:58 UTC 2013

Snopes.com is a very valuable website.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey at bellsouth.net>
To: "NFB Florida List Group" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:34 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Please Check out on snopes.com : Off topic/
PoliticalOpinion

Hello Friend,
I suggest that what you write out you check out  on
snopes.com
 address
http://www.snopes.com/.asp

It is simply not true about the flag and all that bla, bla, bla!
Sorry, it is just a made up story!
And I do not mean to diminish whatever you are trying to express, but the
story you write about is simply not true!
With Best Regards,
Alan Dicey
Miami, Florida