[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:46:52 UTC 2013

Greetings All,

I hope this message reaches each one of you in good health. This is a
friendly reminder on our upcoming event. The monthly meeting is just
around the corner. Please mark your calendar for 8 pm on Sunday, April
21st. With the convention just a month ahead there is plenty to talk
about. The call in number is (605) 475-4700 and the
>> access code is800550#. Please share the above information with anyone that may benefit. Hope to hear everyone present on Sunday.

If there are any questions that may need to be answered before the
call please contact Holly or myself.

Your Secretary,
--
Miranda Kilby

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade