[Nfbf-l] Guide Dogs in the Work Place

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 21 15:54:48 UTC 2013

	Hello Alan,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article. It certainly contains timely advice since I am working with my new Seeing Eye Dog here in Morristown as I type. I like the article so much that I am going to forward it to family and friends.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Kathy Davis and New Seeing Eye Dog Wade

Sent from my iPhone