[Nfbf-l] NFBF Cruise Fundraider FAQ

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 22:38:31 UTC 2013

Hi, Dan.

This is a good rundown of the points of this fundraiser.  Some of these
items are new information to me.

Your subject line was so funny, though.  It said fundraider instead of
fundraiser.  This is one of the funniest typos I've ever seen.  I hope we're
only raiding funds when we have legitimate expenses.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman