[Nfbf-l] FW: for guide dog users, information on bringing your dogs on the 2014 State Convention of the NFB of Florida

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 14:00:55 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

As most of you know, Cheryl Echevarria is the travel agent working with our
affiliate on our 2014 cruise convention. I asked her to write something for
those of us who are considering whether or not to take our guide dogs with
us on this cruise. The following is her response. I could not send it
sooner, as I was out of town and computerless...imagine that! If you have
further questions after reading the information, please email or call her.
Her contact info is in her email.

If you have something to say on this topic which you feel would benefit
other guide dog users, feel free to post it, especially on the FLAGDU list,
or the other lists for that matter.

Have a super Super Bowl weekend!

Sherrill