[Nfbf-l] HR164 and S346 Legislation Sponsors Needed

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 19:21:24 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Veterans and Associates,
WE need you to pick  up your telephone and call your Congressman and
Senators and ask them  to please sponsor HR164 and S346.
These bills will fix the wrong when they  forgot 100 percent service
connected disabled veterans from the space  A priority codes in the Space A
 program.
100 percent service connected  disabled veterans should have been included
in this valuable program  that allows Active Duty and other persons access
Military Aircraft when  space is available. HR164 and S346 would correct
this error
and  we  need you to make a call and ask your representative to support
these
bills.
This bill was brought forward by the National Federation of the  Blind and
The National Association of Blind Veterans. Please help our  fellow
veterans
by  asking for support from your Congressman and  Senators.
Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association of  Blind   Veterans

Blindvet-talk  mailing  list
Blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org