[Nfbf-l] Meeting reminder At Large Chapter Tuesday Feb 19 at 8

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:41:42 UTC 2013

Good morning all,
I noticed that this email did not get sent the first time I tried.
We are having an At-Large Chapter formation meeting on Tuesday Feb 19 at 8
pm. I know there are some who will join us at 9 when they get out of class.
The phone number you will need to call and participation code are listed
below.
Call in using this number: (605) 475-4700

Participant Access Code: 800550# To mute yourself and unmute use star 6
I look forward to seeing everyone there!

We will be discussing:
1. Meet all on the call
2. Discuss what we are looking for in an AT-Large Chapter
3. Decide on the consititution
4. Decided on the amount of dues
5. Elect a board
6. State Convention
7. National Convention
8. Adjurn

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward