[Nfbf-l] people who need roommates for the Cruisevention

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 03:06:35 UTC 2013

Note from  Cheryl about roomates for Cruisevention.

Good  morning Dwight:

I am getting  people who want to go but need roommates for the cruise.

In fact, I  have someone from the Illinois Affiliate who wants to go but
needs roommate,  who doesn't have guide dog.

Disabled  Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!

Cheryl Echevarria,  Owner
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

2012 Norwegian  Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.

Affiliated as an  independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST -  #1018299-10
Echevarria Travel and  proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a year  round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and other  resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November 6,  2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of my  earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for  couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per  booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member  of the NFB.org, just book through us.

=