[Nfbf-l] Member-At-Large Chapter Interest?

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 19 06:51:32 UTC 2013

Although I am no longer in Florida, I would strongly encourage the formation
of such a chapter, and perhaps you could meet by conferencing the way we do
here in Maine.  Like Maine, Florida is indeed a very large state and many
areas are not served by proper public transportation so people would have a
hard time getting to a face-to-face meeting.  If this chapter forms, I would
strongly encourage reaching out to the former members of the Martin County
Chapter, which closed after I left, unfortunately, and inviting them to
participate in this at large chapter.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.