[Nfbf-l] Microsoft Works

marysta marysta.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:42:48 UTC 2013

My latest Windows version was XP so I can't speak for the newer systems but all the Windows I've used since Windows 95 came with an included at no extra charge suite of productivity programs called Works.  There was a word processor, database, and spreadsheet.  Maybe more but those were the ones I used.  I never needed to invest in standalone versions of those programs, my (strictly household/personal) needs were fully met with what what was in Works.  I do not know if the programs were accessible or if they worked with various screen readers.  To find the Works folder of programs I would go to the list of programs on my computer.