[Nfbf-l] Thanks for volunteering @ national 2013

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 03:23:27 UTC 2013

I would like to congratulate everyone on their hard work. Everyone pitched in as a team and work together. A big shout out to fabs and the statewide chapter. I would also like to congratulate Denise on her Hardwork and keeping everyone organized. Let's go Florida

Miranda Kilby

Vice President
Florida Association of blind students

Secretary