[Nfbf-l] Congratulations!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 02:26:52 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

I wish to extend my congratulations to the winners of our "Cruise for Two"
Fundraiser.

Miranda Kilby won the prize drawing. She will receive a certificate good for
$750 towards a cruise on the cruiseline of her choice. A video of the
drawing will be up on YouTube within a few days.

The Florida Statewide Chapter won the prize for selling the most tickets. Of
the 645 tickets sold by everyone, 204 tickets - nearly one-third of the
total - were sold by Holly Idler and the hardworking folks of the Florida
Statewide Chapter. That chapter will receive $750 for its treasury.
Congratulations Holly and the Statewide Chapter.

All of the chapters who sold tickets will receive a share of the net
proceeds, These amounts are still being worked out, but that means that the
Statewide Chapter will receive another check when the payout is made to all
of the participating chapters and divisions.

Everyone who sold a ticket is a winner. Thanks to all of you who worked so
hard to make this fundraiser a success. Thanks to everyone who sold or
bought a ticket or who sold or purchased one of our "Orange You Glad You're
in Florida" collectable T-shirts.

Dan Hicks, President

NFBF

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

                           ―Oscar Wilde