[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Holl[NFBF-Leaders] Congratulations!

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 16:25:55 UTC 2013

Holly,
way to go !!!
Your a tough act to follow.
Dwight

In a message dated 7/11/2013 10:27:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
danjhicks at yahoo.com writes:

Hello  everyone!
I wish to extend my  congratulations to the winners of our “Cruise for Two”
  Fundraiser.
Miranda Kilby won the prize  drawing. She will receive a certificate good
for $750 towards a cruise on the  cruiseline of her choice. A video of the
drawing will be up on YouTube within  a few days.
The Florida Statewide Chapter  won the prize for selling the most tickets.
Of the 645 tickets sold by  everyone, 204 tickets — nearly one-third of the
total — were sold by Holly  Idler and the hardworking folks of the Florida
Statewide Chapter. That chapter  will receive $750 for its treasury.
Congratulations Holly and the Statewide  Chapter.
All of the chapters who sold  tickets will receive a share of the net
proceeds, These amounts are still  being worked out, but that means that the
Statewide Chapter will receive  another check when the payout is made to all of
the participating chapters and  divisions.
Everyone who sold a ticket is  a winner. Thanks to all of you who worked so
hard to make this fundraiser a  success. Thanks to everyone who sold or
bought a ticket or who sold or  purchased one of our “Orange You Glad You’re
in Florida” collectable T-shirts.
Dan Hicks,  President
NFBF
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
¯Oscar Wilde

__._,_.___
_Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NFBF-Leaders/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdmwzMHExBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4
MgRtc2dJZAMyNzEzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzU5NjAxNw--?act=reply&m
essageNum=2713)   _Reply  to sender _
(mailto:danjhicks at yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20Congratulations!)  _Reply  to group _
(mailto:NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20Congratulations!)  _Start  a New Topic_
zIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNzM1O
TYwMTc-)   _Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NFBF-Leaders/message/2713;_ylc=X3oDMTM1M2o3Mm12BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5B
GdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRtc2dJZAMyNzEzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM3M
zU5NjAxNwR0cGNJZAMyNzEz)  (1)
Recent  Activity:

_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NFBF-Leaders;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTZjdGRoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRzZWM
DdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzNzM1OTYwMTc-)

Nw--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:NFBF-Leaders-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_
(mailto:NFBF-Leaders-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  •