[Nfbf-l] Friends of Library

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 23:16:26 UTC 2013

> Friends of Library Access, Inc. Looking for Board Members

Hi everyone.

The Friends of Library Access would like to remind everyone if you or anyone you know would be interested in serving on our board, we are always looking for new talent and ideas.

 The Friends is managed by a Board of nine trustees, which are elected for 3 year terms by the membership. Each November three seats are open for election. Currently, we have four vacancies, and would encourage anyone who is interested in serving on our board to attend one meeting prior to joining, as it gives

you a feel of what we are all about.

 Board meetings are open to anyone, and are held quarterly on the second Saturday of February, May, August and November.  Anyone can attend via conference call.

> If you are interested in joining our board, please submit a short bio with your name and a brief description stating your experience, expertise and goals as it pertains to the Friends.  Bios may be submitted in print, cassette or Braille, and mailed to

Friends' of Library Access Inc.

P.O. Box 10716

Daytona Beach, FL  32120-0716

You may also send an email to:

Patricia A. Lipovsky at

plipovsky at cfl.rr.com

or

tbfriends at earthlink.net

We hope you will consider serving on our board, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Friends Membership and Outreach Committee