[Nfbf-l] Dear Jody , Thank you so kindly so happy to contribute to the NFB Florida List a bit!

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 19 03:17:51 UTC 2013

Dear Jody ,

Thank you so kindly !

So happy to contribute to the NFB Florida List a bit!

Hope to meet you one of these days, perhaps at a NFB  convention.

With Best Regards,

God Bless,

Alan

Plantation, Florida

Visit the hottest, most happening place around on the web. Where the blind
community will be inspired and entertained!
It's the BlindCafe.net and it's a great place to learn, laugh, chat and make
long lasting friendships with people from around the world.
There is always someone to greet you with a friendly smile night and day. It's
totally free! Come and try out our awesome stereo    music rooms, trivia
games, Chess Chats, Act in one of our Mystery Plays, Share your talent with
us, receive I-Phone Lessons and updates, we offer     tutorials on an array
of programs, we have over 600 described movies for you to listen to at your
convenience, Revisit a classic described T V show such as Leave it to Beaver
and Mash,    or just come on in and join us for an interactive chat, and a
whole lot more!
It's totally accessible and easy to use.
For more info, please Visit us at
www.BlindCafe.net
That's
www.BlindCafe.net
It's the site where our members matter the most!