[Nfbf-l] Para Transit for Allen I will surely join the Broward Chapter, ASAP!

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 19 16:12:41 UTC 2013

Allen:
To get a jump start on the process of Para Transit call:
1 866 682 2258 and hit #4 and ask for an application.
Since you were part of miami's system you can get a visitors pass while you
wait for the Broward System to kick in.
Feel free to give us a call or drop us  a line off list.
Hope this helps and again welcome.
     Peace and Plenty,
     Deb and Tom Ryan
     Tom's the Chapter president