[Nfbf-l] training centers

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 21:59:27 UTC 2013

Hello Debby,

Can you explain a bit as to what 'last appeal' means, please? I may  have
missed previous posts on this subject.

Thanks.
Brooke

In a message dated 7/22/2013 5:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bwbddl at yahoo.com writes:

Last  appeal for assistance in getting Division of Blind Services here in
FL to help  Winona attend the CO Center for the Blind next summer. I know DBS
doesn't like  to fund programs out of state, but she really wants to attend
the CO program,  and we like the NFB philosophy that will come from there.

This will be  the summer between graduating high school, and beginning
college. Hard to  believe that time has arrived!

Thanks for any additional  suggestions, persuasive comments, etc. We
appreciate the ones received  previously. We are putting together our final
requests before our meeting on  Tuesday.

Thanks!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness  is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can
read."~Mark  Twain
Nfbf-l mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org