[Nfbf-l] Fw: June e-news

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 18:22:28 UTC 2013

Hi Sherri,

This particular e-news email/att. I opened it but could not paste a
paragraph at the end to myself concerning hearing issues.

Thanks, if you can send this att as an email to me!

About walking me through Newsline...we can do it again in a week or  so.  I
don't kow your schedule, tell me the best times for you to do  this.
I am home most early mornings and most evenings after  supper.

Do you remember Tracie Inman introduced us in the hallway? I was  glad to
meet you! You do a great job on BMRS when on the show too.

You are welcome, though! Glad your spirit is uplifted through
encouragement, which is the unction of the soul. right? right!  lolz

Blessings are free!
Brooke

In a message dated 6/1/2013 9:51:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,