[Nfbf-l] FABS needs yor help

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 03:11:24 UTC 2013

Thanks Lenora

for defining what bitcoin is. I am going to say as of right now we
cannot take that form of payment. However, we do take checks or money
orders and if you dare to send cash through the mail then, cash too.
We will be bringing any tickets we have not sold. However, tickets are
selling quickly and we would love our state to be able to get their's
first. So, please contact me at mbkilby at gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Miranda Kilby
Vice President