[Nfbf-l] Fixed

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 6 13:02:11 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone.  It looks like this is fixed, at least for the moment.  I called Freedom Scientific again and the rep tandemed me and simply maximized my window.  He also showed me how to maximize it as well.  If this works, fine, but if not, I think I will take you up on your suggestion, Joanne, and work with you on this.  And I very much appreciate the feed back and suggestions, thank you.  For future Windows 7 people, Windows Live Mail apparently has a particularly high suceptibility to not remaining maximized, which can cause this kind of problem.  So, be forwarned.  But thank you.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.