[Nfbf-l] Echevarria Travel Show

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 18:13:15 UTC 2013

Here  is the information about the March 6 Show at 8PM.

This is the March Announcement of  the Echevarria Travel Internet Radio
Show.  Please see how to access the show and more below.  This  is not the
monthly e-newsletter  that will be arriving in your e-mail boxes  sometime next
week.

We hope you will subscribe and  listen to our show and call in as well.
This is live talk radio.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
~~~~

The Echevarria Travel Show for  March 6, 2013

The Echevarria Travel Show is a  monthly Internet radio talk show airing 8
PM Eastern Time on <a href="http://www.thruoureyes.org,%20"  track="on"
>www.thruoureyes.org, </a>which can be heard all over the  world.

You can call in and speak to me or  our guests by calling toll free at
1-888-572-0141.

Also you can listen live on
<ahref="http://www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.%20" track="on"
>www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork</a> and on  facebook at thruoureyes.org and
click the ustream button.

Every month, I talk all things  travel  for everyone. You do not have to be
blind  or disabled to learn something about travel.  You may even learn
something for yourself, your business or your family.

I will be interviewing the 1st Vice  President of the NFB of Florida and
President of the National Association of Blind Veterans, Dwight  Sayer.

We will be discussing the NFB of  Florida 2014 State Convention, which is a
cruise convention sailing from Feb 7-10, 2014.  Anyone  who is interested
and anyone can  book this cruise through me.  The state has  their own block
of rooms, but I have held a number of state rooms for anyone else who would
want to go.

I will also be speaking with Mr.  Eli Meiri, who is the Owner/CEO of<a
href="" track="on"
>www.ISRAEL4ALL.COM</a>.  He is a tour company, located in Israel that
offers  tours for those that are blind and  disabled.

If you would like to be a future  guest on the Echevarria Travel Show,
please contact me at 631-456-5394 or  reservations at echevarriatravel.ocm

Looking to interview people who  travel locally or outside the US that are
blind to talk to others about there experiences, good and  bad. Traveling
with a guide dog.  Travel Suppliers, to get your information out there about
your products  for  everyone that travels.  So  give us call and lets talk

Looking forward to talking to you  in the future.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria

Date: March 6, 2013
Time: 8:00 PM Eastern Time Live  Talk Radio
Location:  www.thruoureyes.org
Phone: 1-888-572-0141
~~~~

Use this area to provide your  subscribers information about your
organization.

~~~~

<a  href="http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102801647124"
 track="on"
>Join Our Mailing  List!</a>
~

Disabled  Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!

Cheryl Echevarria,  Owner
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

2012 Norwegian  Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.

Affiliated as an  independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST -  #1018299-10
Echevarria Travel and  proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a year  round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and other  resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November 6,  2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of my  earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for  couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per  booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member  of the NFB.org, just book through us.

=