[Nfbf-l] Reminder about upcoming meeting

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:34:55 UTC 2013

Tara,

The Florida State Wide chapter is a new chapter that opened last
month. This chapter is designed for those who cannot get to a local
meeting or does not have a chapter in their area at all. If you would
like to sit in on the call later today we would love to fill in any
blanks that you may have. Thanks for your question and hope to hear
you later.

Miranda Kilby, secretary