[Nfbf-l] latest update for Jim Ellsworth

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:30:39 UTC 2013

Looks like a good weekend for Jim and family.

Sherri

Hello All,

Jim was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Let me tell you
that he was one, happy man! LOL He's in good spirits, he's eating and
drinking with minimal discomfort and he got to sleep in his own bed last
night; which I know he was glad of.

Today, we are spending the day together. We are having a nice birthday.
Monday, we go back to Moffitt. He is scheduled for Part B of Hyper-CVAD;
however, due to the recent events, this may change. It depends on Dr.
Sotomayor's evaluation. Anyway, we are not going to think about that over
the weekend. I just want us to take advantage of this time while Jim is
feeling pretty well.

A big thanks to all who sent us birthday greetings. We appreciate them very
much. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

Kim

heart

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com