[Nfbf-l] Postponement of Events Committee

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 15:01:40 UTC 2013

Hi Gloria,
	Here's the thing, we scheduled the next events committee for Monday,
November 18. We never did select Sunday, November 17. I believe most of the
members are free for the Monday we originally scheduled so I'm wondering why
we cannot proceed as planned.
	I will be out of town on Sunday, November 24 so could not be on the
call for that date. We have lots to discuss and most especially the members
of the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter as we do our best to proceed in
finalizing our plans for the state convention.
	I'm hoping that we can proceed with the date we all agreed upon when
we last met.

Thanks so much,

Kathy