[Nfbf-l] Denon's new line of accessible audio video receivers

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 24 12:02:10 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

I also wanted to pass along that the iOS app for it also works quite well
for controlling and using the Denon line of X receivers.  I think they off
an app for Android phones as well but I don't know anything about it.  It is
really an awesome experience to be able to control an AV receiver.  I'll
admit at times it can be something of a challenge but that just makes it all
the more fun.

Thanks,
Jim