[Nfbf-l] From the Desk of Your National Veterans President!

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 18:36:13 UTC 2013

A HUGE  HAPPY THANKSGIVING GREETING!

To  all my fellow Veterans and Supportive  Associates,
Thanksgiving  has almost arrived, and along with that the wonderful feasts
that  accompany  this holiday of reflection and thanks. We all have so many
things to be  thankful for and with
The  hectic pace of life today they sometimes are hard to see. The NABV is
thankful for you and your participation,
Love,  and Support of this organization.
I  look forward to a great year coming for us and wish you all many
blessings!
PS,
The  reason for the Huge Happy Thanksgiving Greeting is because that is how
I  will be feeling
After  my darling wife Patty puts on our Family Thanksgiving  dinner!
Again,
Happy  Thanksgiving and may God Bless and Keep You  All!
Dwight

Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National  Association of Blind Veterans
PO Box  784957
Winter Garden,  Fl. 34778
Office &  Mobile: (321) 948-1466
Fax –(321) 248-0216