[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2014 State Convention

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 23:45:56 UTC 2013

Tuesday October 1st 2013

Good Evening Federation Friends,

On behalf of the Greater Daytona BeachChapter I would like to convey on how ecstatic the members are that theirchapter will be hosting the 2014 NFBF State Convention, they are eager to makethis event an exceptional occasion for every member in the affiliate to enjoy.

The GDB team collective has comprised anarray of suggestive ideas that will include the participation and a unifiedenergy of the entire NFBF membership.  Iwant to remind our affiliate friends that Daytona Beach is known throughout theworld for being the world’s most famous beach, NASCAR via the Daytona Speedwayand twice a year for holding the motorcycle extravaganza, “Bike Week” thatbrings hundreds of thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts’ from all over theworld.

In my excitement, I almost forgot tomention the interest the NFBF 2014 state convention is stirring up around thecommunity.  The Daytona Beach Resortmanagement and staff are diligently working in unison to make sure that yourexperience during this conference turns out to be a positive, enjoyable andmemorable time.  In special appreciation,thank you

Truly Grateful,

Peter Cerullo / President

Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

State Board Member/ NFBF