[Nfbf-l] Eric Dammery of Freedom Scientific will be speaking on Tek Talk October 28 Re: JAWS 15

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 6 20:04:06 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,
Passing this along.
With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida

Eric Dammery will be speaking on Tek Talk October 28, 2013
Message from Eric Dammery of Freedom Scientific
Hi Bob,
We do have links available to the details on the JAWS 15 product, and the download for anyone who would like to download and use it now, on our web site. My plan will be to discuss and demonstrate the key new features off this release and I would hope that interested users would read the web pages ahead of time, and consider installing and testing. This will make for the most informed discussion about the software.

My plan will be to approach the meeting as if the users have read some of the details ahead of time. Your audience tends to be very well informed and I'd like to keep it addressed to those most informed among them.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-public-beta.asp

Regards,
Eric

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta at pacbell.net
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the above address.