[Nfbf-l] latest update for Jim Ellsworth

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 02:59:34 UTC 2013

Here is the latest update for Jim Ellsworth. For those who choose to respond
on Caring Bridge, the link to his guestbook is below the update. If you are
using Jaws, when it shows you the edit field, shift tab once and you will
still be in the edit field for the message. Continued prayers and positive
thoughts appreciated.

Home for three weeks
Oct 18, 2013 9:08pm

Good evening.

I am going to try and post a brief update via the caring bridge iPhone app.

Jim arrived home from the hospital very late last night. He was really happy
to be back in his own bed. He has a plethora of medicines to take; which I
have labeled in braille. I also made note cards with the instructions to
help keep everything in order. Thank you Jennifer for emailing all the info
to me prior to your dads arrival home. M

He's had bouts of nausea and since very early this morning. This is to be
expected and I told him we will get through this. He has been sleeping
throughout the day. He has little appetite but he is getting some food in
his tummy; and, keeping it down. The antinausea meds are helping with this.

These next weeks at home will be filled with chemotherapy, injections and
labs. Our family is not in the circus business; but, there is an awful lot
of juggling of schedules that will be taking place.

Jim goes back to the hospital on November the 4th for cycle B. I told him
that he is very brave and strong and I am so proud of him for getting this
far.

As always, thank you to all of our friends for your thoughts and prayers.
They are very much appreciated. A huge thanks to our family for being there,
juggling your schedules around and the sacrifices that are and will be bing
made further down the road as we get nearer to transplant. Jim and I love
you very much. M

Going to try and post this now. Praying for success. Lol

Sign My Guestbook

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com