[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2014 scholarship application

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 10:00:11 UTC 2013

Good morning to all, When I read over the application, I noticed that you
have the date of may 19th that is not correct. As a past NFBf scholarship
winner and chair of this prestigious committee, I hope that some of the
issues that came up last year will not come up this year. It is extremely
important that all applicants be screened  and evaluated fairly. It is
critical that all applicants who are being considered meet the minimum
requirements including the grade point average requirement of a 2.70. It is
also important that applicants complete the application in its entirety. It
is my hope that the scholarship committee members take this responsibility
seriously. I also hope that the process of choosing the scholarship winners
is fair and that every applicant is treated with respect and dignity. I hope
that NFBf politics will not get in the way of this years NFBf scholarship
program.

Sincerely,
Carlos Montas