[Nfbf-l] most recent Janie Idler update

Don Wilkerson radiomaster at centurylink.net
Mon Oct 21 00:37:51 UTC 2013

Holly, I know  i'm speaking for every one who has children in say I feel
your pain, when my daughter was two years old, she died twice and they
brought her back to life. I am praying for your continued strinth, I'm also
praying for your son. If there is any way I can build you up, please call me
at 239--565-5767.