[Nfbf-l] Fwd: White Cane Safety Day Oct 15 in Port St Lucie, FL

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:31:33 UTC 2013

That's terrific Doreen. We got coverage in the paper and 2 TV stations came
out. Unfortunately, Newsline doesn't have any of the articles. I haven't
done an online search but will.

I'm so glad the St. Lucie chapter had such a successful event and got such
good coverage. Congratulations to all of you for making it happen!