[Nfbf-l] update on Jim Ellsworth

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:07:39 UTC 2013

  Not such good news this time. Here's the latest update for Jim. Please
keep those prayers and positive thoughts going. Thank you.

Sherri

Bad Day
52 minutes ago

Yesterday, was a pretty good day for Jim. However, today feels like a
relapse. He has mouth sores and a bad sore throat. He currently has a temp
of 100. He has been mostly sleeping today and complains of hurting all over.
In short, he feels like poop to put it bluntly.

The on-call physician at Moffitt has called in a script for magic mouthwash.
We originally asked for this when he was in the hospital last week to help
prevent the mouth sores. We had just seen several recommendations from other
MCL patients and care-givers on the MCL group that we are members of on
Facebook. The nurse told us that they do not prescribe magic mouth wash
there; they have patients rinse with saline solution. They gave him a bottle
of it, he used it all and I made more. I am glad he will finally get the
magic mouth wash; however, it makes Jennifer and I angry that they would not
do this last week when we asked.

Have to figure out now how to get him to eat and drink something tonight. He
is turning everything down. As always, please pray for my gym.

Good night all.

Kim

Read Journal History    Sign My Guestbook