[Nfbf-l] update on Jim from 10/24

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:33:12 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Got a little behind in e-mail. Here's the latest update for Jim Ellsworth.
Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

Update
Oct 24, 2013 1:18pm

Last night, we took Jim to the ER atSaint Anthony's. His temp was going up
and he was in a great deal of body pain.He was just recently admitted now
that a bed has become available. Currently,his white cell count is 0.2. This
is the lowest count he has ever had. It wasthought at first that he might
have the flu; however, I was told this morningby the ER nurse that the test
came back negative. Thank God. He does not havepneumonia and test is
negative for MRSA. Currently, they do not know what itis. He was given a
couple of very powerful antibiotics intravenously and hasbeen given an
antifungal. Today his temp came down to 98 and went up to 99. Hewas suppose
to receive chemotherapy today; obviously this will not be happeningnow.

I will post an update when we learnmore.

Kim

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com