[Nfbf-l] another way the iPhone makes life easier for the blind

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 02:22:05 UTC 2013

I'm applying for a masters program in visual rehabilitation therapy.  Of course one thing you need when you apply to these types of programs is your transcript from whatever college you attended previously.  I haven't been to this school's web site for a few years, so I forgot my password to get into the area where I could access personal information such as my transcrip.  In order for me to be able to reset my password, I needed a photo ID.  Using an iPhone app called TapTapSee, I was able to find a photo ID, take a picture of it and email it to the school.  All of this was with my iPhone.  The iPhone really is a tiny computer.